Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BillyBoy

Default Create A List From A List

I have a List of values in Three Columns and countless rows.
Example:
Col A(QNTY) Col B(Dia.) Col C(Length)
Row1 10 3/4 2
Row2 5 3/4 1 1/2
Row3 7 3/8 2
Row4 21 3/8 1 1/2
Row5 6 3/4 1 1/2
Row6 0 "" ""
Row7 5 3/8 1 1/2

I need to create a list that combines the cells that are the same in Col's B
& C and Totals.

Example:
Col A(QNTY) Col B(Dia.) Col C(Length)
Row1 10 3/4 2
Row2 11 3/4 1 1/2
Row3 7 3/8 2
Row4 26 3/8 1 1/2

I am kinda new to using Excel and don't know a lot about it but I am trying
to learn...
Thanks, In advance