Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ramana

Default Drop down list

Hi Everybody,

Ihave a question on drop down list.

In the column A1:A4 I have descrition of items and in the column B,C,D,
E I will have the volume of sales in the years(say
2004,2003,2002&2001). Now in cell A5 I created a dropdown list using
validation in the data menu byselecting the range A1:A4, Now What I
need is if i pick a an item from the drop down list it is displying the
item in CellA5 I need the corresponding data to that item should be
displayed in the cells B5,C5,D5,E5 automaticaaly, I need this because I
use this as a input to the other formulas.

Please help me out regarding this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ramana