-   -   Analysis Toopak (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50567-analysis-toopak.html)

Herb Mann

Analysis Toopak

This addin has been very flaky for me. I added it a few month ago and it just
stopped working. It is check in the Addins dialog. I've tried unchecking and
rechecking and it just simply doesn't do anything. And, the Yield() simply
stopped working. I've updated Office, but still nada. Any clues?

-Herb Mann

Peo Sjoblom

What happens if you use a formula like

=WORKDAY(1,10)

do you get an error?

I know if the folder that holds the add-in gets moved it can cause problems
even when you put it back where it was

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Herb Mann" wrote in message
This addin has been very flaky for me. I added it a few month ago and it
just
stopped working. It is check in the Addins dialog. I've tried unchecking
and
rechecking and it just simply doesn't do anything. And, the Yield() simply
stopped working. I've updated Office, but still nada. Any clues?

-Herb Mann

Herb Mann

I get the same NAME error as with the Yield function. Basically, it is
telling me the Analysis Toolpak add-in is not loaded despite the box being
checked.

"Herb Mann" wrote in message
This addin has been very flaky for me. I added it a few month ago and it
just
stopped working. It is check in the Addins dialog. I've tried unchecking
and
rechecking and it just simply doesn't do anything. And, the Yield() simply
stopped working. I've updated Office, but still nada. Any clues?

-Herb Mann

Peo Sjoblom

I once had a use who had moved the directory where it was located. I believe
I uninstalled the toolpak, then reinstalled it by plopping in the office cd,
installing it and checking run from this computer, finally checking it under
toolsadd-ins.

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)