-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50554-pivot-tables.html)

smck

Pivot Tables

I am creating a Pivot Table but I do not want the fields to be calculated.
Not even in the data area. Is it possible to keep the fields Calculation
free? If it is, how do I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance

smck

Debra Dalgleish

If you add fields to the data area of the pivot table, they'll be
summarized, using one of the available functions. You can select a
function like Max or Min, instead of using Sum, which is usually the
default.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List