-   -   formula's (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50452-formulas.html)

sunrosejenn

formula's

I haven't used formula's in excel in many years. Is there someplace to tell
me where I can learn how to do this or list examples? How do I learn to do
formula's? I've started a new job and at some point will need to do
formula's. Any and all help appreciated!!!

Jeannette

Bob Phillips

Read the posts in here regularly. When you have a specific problem, post
back here.

--

HTH

RP