-   -   input value from weight scales (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50448-input-value-weight-scales.html)

pgb seabury

input value from weight scales

Hi, I have an excel workbook with all of my part numbers and want to enter
the actual weight from an electronic scales into the adjacent cell and move
down to next part number weight cell.

can this be done in excel ?

Roger Govier

Hi

Either press the down arrow after you enter each value, instead of
pressing Enter

Or ToolsOptionsEditMove after Selection and from the dropdown choose
Down.

Regards

Roger Govier