-   -   Color Change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50297-color-change.html)

scott45

Color Change

Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find anything
under conditional formatting

Thank you in advance
Scott

Bob Phillips

Use CF and test for equal to that value?

--

HTH

RP

"scott45" wrote in message
Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have

Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find

anything
under conditional formatting

Thank you in advance
Scott

Peo Sjoblom

Use

cell value greater than 0 and format fonts the way you want
or use formula is

=B10

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom
"scott45" wrote in message
Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have

Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find

anything
under conditional formatting

Thank you in advance
Scott

Anne Troy

Use Cell value is and type "Enter Date" into the box. Then choose the color
you want the font or cell background to be. This should be a no-brainer.
Perhaps you're doing what I do... miss the simplest step! :)
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"scott45" wrote in message
Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have
Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find
anything
under conditional formatting

Thank you in advance
Scott

scott45

Thank you Anne!!!!!

"scott45" wrote in message
Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have
Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find
anything
under conditional formatting

Thank you in advance
Scott

Anne Troy

You're welcome!!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"scott45" wrote in message
Thank you Anne!!!!!

"scott45" wrote in message
Here is my formula =if(b10, b2, "Enter Date") Is it possible to have
Enter
Date in a different color since it is false? I can not seem to find
anything