-   -   How do I share my auto correct file with other users? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50049-how-do-i-share-my-auto-correct-file-other-users.html)

kasbury

How do I share my auto correct file with other users?

I have entered numerous items in my auto correct file. How do I go about
sharing this file - say copying to a disk - and placing on other computers?

Thanks for any help!

Paul B

Kasbury, have a look here,

http://redirx.com/?3yct
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"kasbury" wrote in message
I have entered numerous items in my auto correct file. How do I go about
sharing this file - say copying to a disk - and placing on other
computers?

Thanks for any help!

Dave Peterson

You may want to make sure you don't break any other autocorrect entries:

Dana DeLouis posted some code that would display the current contents of the
autocorrect list and update the Autocorrection list, too.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...%40tkmsftngp03