-   -   How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50046-how-make-lookup-give-zero-if-cant-find-lookup_value.html)

Dmitry Kopnichev

How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value?

Hello
How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value?

[email protected]

I usually use something like this:

=if(ISNA(vlookup(A,B,C),0,vlookup(A,B,C))

Where A,B,C are the arguments of the vlookup. I usually use "" (open
quote, close quote) in place of the 0, to give me a blank response.

bpeltzer

Instead of =vlookup(...), use =if(isna(vlookup(...)),0,vlookup(...))

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote:

Hello
How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value?

Aladin Akyurek

Care to post your LOOKUP formula?

Dmitry Kopnichev wrote:
Hello
How to make LOOKUP give zero if it can't find the lookup_value?