-   -   Does Ctrl + F works in protected file with formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50044-does-ctrl-f-works-protected-file-formulas.html)

shida

Does Ctrl + F works in protected file with formulas?

Hi,

I would like to find out, does Find (Ctrl + F) works in protected file with
formulas?
As one of my user tried to use Ctrl + F in her protected file (with formula)
but it seems like the funtion does not work.
It's only works when she changed the the file to unprotect.

Tried to use the funtion on other excel file (doesn't matter protected or
unprotected) but without formula, it seems the funtion working.

Can anyone advice on this?
Thanks in advance.