-   -   Removing a FIXED Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49889-removing-fixed-function.html)

Amy Sandlin

Removing a FIXED Function

I need to know how remove a FIX function. At the bottom right corner of my
worksheet, the word FIX is present. Everything that is enetered is rounded
off. For exmple, if I key the following # 123 it then reads 1.23 with 2
decimal places. If I key the same # with the formatting reading no decimal
places, then 123 entered rounds to 1. I the same sense, if I key in a 2
digit # like 12 the upon entering the # appears as .12 with 2 decimal places.
If it is formatted to no decimal places then it rounds to 0 (zero).

Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionsedit and uncheck fixed decimal places

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom