-   -   Cell Fomula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49826-cell-fomula.html)

Ninfa

Cell Fomula

How do I clear a spreadsheet (or columns) but retain the formulas to be used
over and over for different projects?

Paul B

Ninfa, one way, edit, goto, special, check constants, OK, then delete
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Ninfa" wrote in message
How do I clear a spreadsheet (or columns) but retain the formulas to be
used
over and over for different projects?

Ninfa

Thanks Paul, but what I do if I'm using Excel 2000? It doesn't have special
under edit.
Ninfa

"Ninfa" wrote in message
How do I clear a spreadsheet (or columns) but retain the formulas to be
used
over and over for different projects?

Peo Sjoblom

Paul said editgoto, then click special etc You can also press shortcut F5,
then special and constants etc

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom