-   -   outline & groups (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49685-outline-groups.html)

G Gustavo

outline & groups

I have a worksheet with data that contains the following headers:

Year Dollars Vendor Invoice # and Vendor Name

I want to group each year information in to a Group and have a subtotal of
that year and be able to do it for all five years that I have, how do I do
this with Outline and Group functions.

Thanks

Gustavo

Ray A

One way;
DataSortYear with header row
DataSubtotalsAt each change in YearSum Dollars
HTH