-   -   Adding indicators on a line chart. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49537-adding-indicators-line-chart.html)

sbigelow

Adding indicators on a line chart.

Is there a way to add indicators such as an arrow on a line chart? For
example, say I have a cell that contains, "N" and the date next to it
(the date is my label for the x axis). I want the "N" to be referenced
on the line chart. Basically pointing to a spot on the line chart.
Thank for your help in advance.

--
sbigelow
sbigelow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27906

Barb Reinhardt

You'll probably get an answer to this request in the
microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup. There is no need to double
post.

"sbigelow" wrote in
message ...