-   -   How do I import a list of names into a separate form that prints . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49441-how-do-i-import-list-names-into-separate-form-prints.html)

Paul Smith

How do I import a list of names into a separate form that prints .

I have a list of names on one worksheet.
I have a second worksheet that is basically a form.
I would like to print out each page with the names from worksheet one
without having to do a new worksheet for each tab.
Somehow, I should be able to get the list to printout each name on a
separate page showing the pertinent data.

Bernie Deitrick

Paul,

If the names are on sheet1 in cell A1:A100 and the form is on sheet2, with
the name going into cell A1, something the macro below will work.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

Sub PaulPrint()
Dim myCell As Range
For Each myCell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A100")
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
.Range("A1").Value = myCell.Value
.PrintOut
End With