-   -   How do i make my 'daily report' form into a functional spreadshee. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/49122-how-do-i-make-my-daily-report-form-into-functional-spreadshee.html)

proxymoron75 Brenda

How do i make my 'daily report' form into a functional spreadshee.

I am trying to make my daily cost report form into a functional excel
spreadsheet, but i am having trouble with embedding the functions. Please
help.
Thank You

Gord Dibben

Brenda

Very little to go on here.

More detail needed please.

What means "embedding" with regard to Functions?

Perhaps a small sample of your data and what you wish to do with it.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP