Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Menno

Default Too difficult for me, please help.

I download data from a SAP table into an excel spreadsheet (2000), one
field of which contains a string like:
A=1,a=5,H=/H/<ip/S/sapdp97/H/oss001,S=01,M=000,U=OSS_RFC,Z=CPIC,X=LB

This string can contain values for A, a, B, G, g, H, I, i, L, M, N, N,
O, Q, R, S, T, u, U, X, Z in the form A=<value delimited by comma's.
Not every string includes all options in which case it is just
omitted.

For each row I would like to copy the values into columns with matching
headers.

Looks like a nice enough challenge, but too hard for me to solve
quickly. Thanks!

--
Menno
Menno's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27869