-   -   Address is in separate fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48881-address-separate-fields.html)

Jen96

Address is in separate fields

Can someone assist me with merging the data in four fields into one string of
information?

BekkiM

Assuming your addresses are in A1, B1, C1, and D1, put the following formula
in E1:

=CONCATENATE(A1, " ",B 1," ",C1," ",D1)

The " " is to leave spaces between the elements of your address. If you
need commas or other delineation characters, just make sure to put them
inside the double-quotes.

"Jen96" wrote:

Can someone assist me with merging the data in four fields into one string of
information?

Jen

Address is in separate fields

Hi Bekki,
I did exactly what you advise to do below, but I get an error msg that it
does not recognize the formula...the cell is formatted to general (or
'standard' since I am using it on a French keyboard & system. All I want to
do is combine about 5 cells to create an adress in one cell..HELP+"*รง%&/()=
:-)
Jen