-   -   SHOW GRIDLINES ON SPREADSHEETS IN EXCEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48622-show-gridlines-spreadsheets-excel.html)

World Traveler

SHOW GRIDLINES ON SPREADSHEETS IN EXCEL?

I'm trying to create a spreadsheet but I can't get the gridlines to show.
How can I get the gridlines to show on all new spreadsheets? Have done the
page setup thing but it only puts lines on where there is type. I want it to
show on the complete page at all times. Thanks

Alan

Go 'File',' Page Set Up', on the 'Sheet' tab check in the 'Print' section
'Gridlines'
Regards,
Alan.
"World Traveler" <World wrote in message
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet but I can't get the gridlines to show.
How can I get the gridlines to show on all new spreadsheets? Have done
the
page setup thing but it only puts lines on where there is type. I want it
show on the complete page at all times. Thanks

Gary''s Student

You need to do two things:

Tools Options View and make sure gridlines color is not the same as the
background color

Select all the cells. then:
Format Cells... Patterns and make sure no color is selected
--
Gary''s Student