-   -   add 1 count to a column of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48547-add-1-count-column-numbers.html)

JeriSys

add 1 count to a column of numbers

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

Duke Carey

put the number 1 in an empty cell
copy that cell
select the list of numbers and
use Edit-Paste Special-Add

"JeriSys" wrote:

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

bj

simplest way is to enter 1 inot an empty cell. copy that cell select tge
column and paste special -add

"JeriSys" wrote:

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

JeriSys

Thanks!!

"JeriSys" wrote:

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

Sunrich

add 1 count to a column of numbers

Thank you so much for this. I've been struggling with this and you made it
so simple. This is the answer to a question I keep asking folks. Thx a
million

"JeriSys" wrote:

Thanks!!!