-   -   copy page setup from worksheet to another within workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48443-copy-page-setup-worksheet-another-within-workbook.html)

Fanny

copy page setup from worksheet to another within workbook

I want to copy my page setups from one worksheet to another within a
workbook. When I copy and paste, all the worksheet stuff is there but not
the page setups and I have to re-do them all over again.

Gary Rowe

Select the sheet with the page setup you want then using the shift or control
key select the sheet(s) you want with the same page setup, then select File,
Page Setup, then OK and all the worksheets will inherit the page setup of the
first sheet selected.
Gary

"Fanny" wrote:

I want to copy my page setups from one worksheet to another within a
workbook. When I copy and paste, all the worksheet stuff is there but not
the page setups and I have to re-do them all over again.

Fanny

Thank you so much Gary, this is going to save me alot of work.