-   -   Why are lines scrambling in my excel worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48410-why-lines-scrambling-my-excel-worksheets.html)

Sandfather

Why are lines scrambling in my excel worksheets?

We have five users sharing the same workbook, entering and saving different
data. We all sort in the same way, but are having a constant challenge with
lines rearranging randomly within the sheet. The good news that it is
complete lines and not partial lines, so they can be re-sorted, but it
doesn't seem like we should be having this problem. Any ideas?