-   -   If (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48125-if.html)

Kevin

If

If in rows 5 through 16 I have either entered nothing or an X, Using the if
command how would I in row 17 add every cell that I have entered nothing?

Thanks

Kevin

Don Guillett

pls do NOT multipost. Most of us read em all.
BTW pls try to use more meaningful subject lines.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kevin" wrote in message
If in rows 5 through 16 I have either entered nothing or an X, Using the

if
command how would I in row 17 add every cell that I have entered nothing?

Thanks

Kevin

Tom Ogilvy

=countblank(A4:A17)