-   -   how do I sumif using 3 reference columns? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48107-how-do-i-sumif-using-3-reference-columns.html)

tw5633

how do I sumif using 3 reference columns?

I want to show sales by salesperson. By using the worksheet format below I
want to sum column L if column I = salesperson and column N = Sales status of
sold.

ColumnI ColumnL ColumnN
Salesman $ Amount Status
DP 14000 S
DP 20000 P
PR 1000 L

Any help would be very appreciated.

Aladin Akyurek

Why do you repost?

tw5633 wrote:
I want to show sales by salesperson. By using the worksheet format below I
want to sum column L if column I = salesperson and column N = Sales status of
sold.

ColumnI ColumnL ColumnN
Salesman $ Amount Status
DP 14000 S
DP 20000 P
PR 1000 L

Any help would be very appreciated.

tw5633

I was searching for the Q & A and couldn't locate it, so I reposted 2 more.
Sorry. However, thank you very much for the support.

"Aladin Akyurek" wrote:

Why do you repost?

http://tinyurl.com/9ndp8

tw5633 wrote:
I was searching for the Q & A and couldn't locate it, so I reposted 2 more.
Sorry. However, thank you very much for the support.

"Aladin Akyurek" wrote:

Why do you repost?