-   -   can you create a macro to compare two different doc side by side (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/48017-can-you-create-macro-compare-two-different-doc-side-side.html)

Welby

can you create a macro to compare two different doc side by side

I am working in two workbooks and they are link to each other. Like , excel
2003 I would like to be able to view two worksheets in 2 quadrant or side by
side so I can compare the data for each worksheet?

Thank you Everyone

Gord Dibben

Welby

To just view the two side by side click on WindowNew WindowArrangeVertical.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP