-   -   HOW DO I REMOVE MARKERS IN A COMPLETE COLUMN? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47946-how-do-i-remove-markers-complete-column.html)

MEANLEANDEANE

HOW DO I REMOVE MARKERS IN A COMPLETE COLUMN?

How can I remove the triangle indicators from a complete column instead fo
singly?

Max

If you are referring to comment indicators,
you can just switch these off via:
Tools Options View tab
Check "None" under "Comments" OK

If you want to delete the comments in a col at one go,
just select down the column to cover the range of cells,
then right-click delete comment
--
Rgds
Max
"MEANLEANDEANE" wrote in message
How can I remove the triangle indicators from a complete column instead fo
singly?

Gord Dibben

If the triangles are not comments indicators, but error indicators go to
ToolsOptionsError Checking and disable the feature.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP