-   -   Changing orientation of pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47823-changing-orientation-pages.html)

Louise

Changing orientation of pages

Hi all

Within one Excel worksheet, is it possible to have different orientations on
different pages? I know this is possible on different worksheets, but all my
data has to be in one worksheet.

Any urgent help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise

Myrna Larson

You would have to do the page setup for the 1st section, print it, then change
the page setup and print the next, etc.

You could automate this with a macro. Turn on the macro recorder, then do it
manually. You may or may not need to modify the code.