-   -   Create different workbooks from only one workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47822-create-different-workbooks-only-one-workbook.html)

Emece

Create different workbooks from only one workbook

I have one workbook with 15 sheets. I want Excel to generate one separate
workbook from each sheet in the book. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Emece.-

Ron de Bruin

You can try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Emece" wrote in message ...
I have one workbook with 15 sheets. I want Excel to generate one separate
workbook from each sheet in the book. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Emece.-

Gord Dibben

Emece

You can use a macro.

Sub Make_New_Books()
Dim w As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
For Each w In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
w.Copy
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:=ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" & w.Name
ActiveWorkbook.Close
Next w
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True