-   -   visual basic (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47611-visual-basic.html)

jiwolf

visual basic

I have a file where one of the worksheets is set to invisible. ( 0 -
xlSheetHidden). how ca I switch it to visible? every time I try to change it
a warning box pops up telling me that I cant change. help please?

Dave Peterson

Is the workbook protected?

tools|protection|unprotect workbook
(You may need to provide a password)