-   -   any function or mechanism to get in a cell the name of the sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47515-any-function-mechanism-get-cell-name-sheet.html)

Jordi

any function or mechanism to get in a cell the name of the sheet?

For automating some editing, it would be very useful to me to get in a cell
of an excel worksheet the name of the sheet. Is there any function or
mechanismo to get it?

Thanks,

Anirudh

Hi Jordi,

Pls try this

=MID(CELL("Filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("Filename",A1))+1,255)

"Jordi" wrote:

For automating some editing, it would be very useful to me to get in a cell
of an excel worksheet the name of the sheet. Is there any function or
mechanismo to get it?

Thanks,

Jordi

Thank you very much for your help, it worked!!!

"Jordi" wrote:

For automating some editing, it would be very useful to me to get in a cell
of an excel worksheet the name of the sheet. Is there any function or
mechanismo to get it?

Thanks,

Anirudh

You're welcome