-   -   Excel 2003 Mouse Right Click (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47414-excel-2003-mouse-right-click.html)

MattJ

Excel 2003 Mouse Right Click

I can not get the right click on my mouse to bring up the menu options on the
cell, row, or column level of Excel 2003. The right click does work with
worksheet tabs. I haven't been able to figure out how to turn them back on.
This is a new install of office 2003 and right click works in the other
office programs.

Dave Peterson

Can you lose the customizations you've made to any toolbar?

If yes...

close excel
then windows start button|search
Search for all *.xlb files (in hidden folders, too)

Rename all the *.xlb files to *.xlbOLD

Start excel and see if it worked.

If it did, delete those *.xlbOLD files and rebuild any changes you've made.

If it didn't work, just rename them back (no harm, no foul).

--

Dave Peterson