-   -   Importing csv file all data is in first column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47248-importing-csv-file-all-data-first-column.html)

SteinS, Oslo

Importing csv file all data is in first column

When opening a csv-file (defined as a Excel comma separated file), all data
is placed in A1 and not in each column.
File has semicolon as delimeter and have defined semicolon (;) as List
seprarator in Regional Options. Trying this on other computers it's working
perfect. Does anyone help me with this one?

I could, of course, change file type csv to be opened as a text file and use
Text Import Wizard, but this will be a temporarily workaround.