-   -   help with vlookup spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/46815-help-vlookup-spreadsheet.html)

apple jacks

help with vlookup spreadsheet

I need to put this information into my spreadsheet, aaaa 10%

bbbb 8% and so on but I haven't the slightest idea how to do it can anyone
out there give me a hand please?

Debra Dalgleish

If you provide more information about your spreadsheet layout, someone
might be able to help with a specific formula. There's information on
VLookup in Excel's Help, and some information and examples he

and he

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

that might help you get started.

--