-   -   Cell color when selected (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/46800-cell-color-when-selected.html)

Brad

Cell color when selected

There is a tasklist spreadsheet that I would like to configure so that when
someone clicks on a cell in a row, the background of that cell changes to a
specified color. I am guessing this would take buttons to accomplish this?
Can someone help me or point me in the right postition?

- Brad

dominicb

Good evening Brad

You would have to get involved with macros to do this. Fortunately,
Chip Pearson has already done the hard bits for you and written an
add-in to do just that.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

HTH

DominicB