-   -   Keep cells in two different workbooks linked after delete/insert r (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/46739-keep-cells-two-different-workbooks-linked-after-delete-insert-r.html)

KarenM

Keep cells in two different workbooks linked after delete/insert r

When using excel 2003, can someone please provide me with a "simple" answer
to keeping cells linked to their original cell address after I have inserted
or deleted a line. I am using two different workbooks the "master" (which is
where lines are inserted/deleted) and a web published page that has less
detail than the master. Row/cell addresses are not the same on each
worksheet.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide!!!

Karen