-   -   Spreadsheet merging problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/46184-spreadsheet-merging-problems.html)

Sam B

Spreadsheet merging problems

I have a number of spreadsheets that I need to merge. I have a master
spreadsheet with 37 columns of data required. On the other spreadsheets
there is a common field on each with the master spreadsheet. Is there any
formula that I can use which tells excel to look at the two spreadsheets and
for example if column A on spreadsheet one matches column A on spreadsheet 2
then import the information from column D on spreadsheet 2 into colum J on
spreadsheet 1?