-   -   How do I formula a percentage with text values in the data field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45998-how-do-i-formula-percentage-text-values-data-field.html)

nancy wilson

How do I formula a percentage with text values in the data field

need to write formula to calculate percentage of hours worked by one group-
hours are always scheduled in 12 hour increments- either A or P (the text in
the spreadsheet date field, separate pages for A and P) Days off are left
blank. I know that a schedule program might be easier- but, Excel is
preferred so that I can use other functions