-   -   HYPERLINK IF referencing the cell of the function.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45869-hyperlink-if-referencing-cell-function.html)

sans

HYPERLINK IF referencing the cell of the function..

I want to set all the cells in a column to have the same funtion, so every
numerical value I enter into that cell will be translated into a hyperlink
that uses that same number.. This is what I have so far..

=IF(ISNUMBER(TRUE),HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("http://www.website.com/script?id=",VALUE OF THIS CELL,"&header=Y&status=I&view=D"),VALUE OF THIS CELL),FALSE)

In other words.. every cell in this column is blank. The function is simply
waiting for a number.

I swear I saw in the help documentation a way to reference the containing
cell's value. Usually that would cause a loop back, but in this situation is
won't.