Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I get a sum from one cell with multiple numbers into another cell

Hello Fellow Spreadsheet Lovers,

I have an issue. I am trying to get the total from a cell (E76) that contains all these numbers $65, $1619.82, $69.95, $6.37 and add them together in another cell (E17). What would be the appropriate formula to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Op 24-2-2021 om 18:42 schreef Chauncey Gearhart:
Hello Fellow Spreadsheet Lovers,

I have an issue. I am trying to get the total from a cell (E76) that contains all these numbers $65, $1619.82, $69.95, $6.37 and add them together in another cell (E17). What would be the appropriate formula to do this?

don't put all those numbers in one and the same cell. Put them each in a
separate cell.