-   -   UserForm code help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/454794-userform-code-help.html)

Keyrookie

UserForm code help

HELP PLEASE!

I'm struggling with a UserForm "Splash Screen" that will display when macros are processing data in Excel workbook. I already have a UserForm that displays when the macros run, but the UserForm is just a blank screen! I have a picture and label that is visible in the UserForm in VBA but I've struggled to get the correct code that will display the picture and label in Excel when the macros are running.

I have tried numerous codes, read multiple posts and watched several YouTube videos and I'm still not having any success. I know I need UserForm code and macro code to make this function properly.

I have this code:
Sub Macro_runs_macros()

Application.Run _ "'(Workbook name)'!SplashScreen"
Application.Run _ "'(Workbook name)'!(macro 1)"
Application.Run _ "'(Workbook name)'!(macro 2)"
Etc.
Etc.
Unload UserForm1

End Sub

UserForm Code:
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Application.Visible = False
Application.OnTime Now + TimeValue("00:01:30"), "Quitform"
Application.Visible = True

End Sub

Macro to call the UserForm:
Sub SplashScreen ()