-   -   Networkdays based on condition needs help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/454181-networkdays-based-condition-needs-help.html)

GijsKijlstra

Networkdays based on condition needs help

The formula I’ve been using successfully to determine the number of weekend days and public holidays, is:
=M13-NETWORKDAYS(K13,L13,'2018 Public holidays'!$C$1:$C$11)
(M13 is the total number of days between K13, the start date and L13 the end date, '2018 Public holidays'!$C$1:$C$11 is the list of public holidays)

This works perfect for one country, with that country's specific public holidays

I now need to apply the same principle but now for different countries, based on the public holidays across different countries.
For this I’ve put the name of the country (e.g. USA or UK) in column H and in tab '2018 Public holidays' I’ve expanded the list of public holidays for both countries and added in column '2018 Public holidays'A:A, USA or UK for each public holiday date for each country.

How do I add the criteria of column H with the condition of column '2018 Public holidays'A:A?