-   -   Date functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45395-date-functions.html)

excelpomoc

Date functions

I would like to use a function like TODAY(), but the problems is that
tha date isn't static....that means i would like to have a function
that cointains the date on that date when the document is created....

10x 4 help

--
excelpomoc
excelpomoc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27242

swatsp0p

There is no function that will do what you ask. It can be done using
VBA code. Are you interested in that type of a solution?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=467511

Gary''s Student

Create a UDF that returns:

activeworkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("creation date")

--
Gary''s Student