-   -   Sort Rows Left To Right (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/453928-sort-rows-left-right.html)

tb

Sort Rows Left To Right

The only way that I know how to sort data (left to right) for each
individual row is to use these formulas:

=SMALL($B2:$D2,1)
=SMALL($B2:$D2,2)
=SMALL($B2:$D2,3)

Where B2:D2 is the location of the data to sort. And then I would copy
these formulas down for each row of data in my spreadsheet.

This works well if the data is located in a few columns like the
example above. But the formula is a pain to use if there are many,
many columns of data for each row.

Is there a more practical way that I can sort each individual row of
data left to right?

--
tb

Daniel Choi