Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calculate the amount of months between two dates and the days in percentage

I'm need of a formula that calculates the amount of months from two dates. Also need the percentage of days. Example A1=1st Date to A2=2nd Date and A3=Answer

A1 = 01/01/2017
A2 = 02/15/2017
A3 = 1.5
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Am Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:39:20 -0800 (PST) schrieb David C:

I'm need of a formula that calculates the amount of months from two dates. Also need the percentage of days. Example A1=1st Date to A2=2nd Date and A3=Answer

A1 = 01/01/2017
A2 = 02/15/2017
A3 = 1.5

try:
=ROUND((A2-A1)/30.436875,2)

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:32:44 PM UTC-6, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi,

Am Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:39:20 -0800 (PST) schrieb David C:

I'm need of a formula that calculates the amount of months from two dates. Also need the percentage of days. Example A1=1st Date to A2=2nd Date and A3=Answer

A1 = 01/01/2017
A2 = 02/15/2017
A3 = 1.5

try: