-   -   Best function to verify if a scanned barcode exists in a column. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/453809-best-function-verify-if-scanned-barcode-exists-column.html)

LUTESLA

Best function to verify if a scanned barcode exists in a column.

The values are in column B and I want the ability to prompt true or false if a scanned data matrix exists in the list.

I have attempted to use VLOOKUP or ISNUMBER, but I am not doing something right.

I am basically scanning the data matrix's of hundreds of parts in a bin. My workbook has the list of values I want to keep, but the majority of these parts I will be trashing.