-   -   I cannot convert using HEX2DEC formula? i need a plug in i think? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45314-i-cannot-convert-using-hex2dec-formula-i-need-plug-i-think.html)

Usman

I cannot convert using HEX2DEC formula? i need a plug in i think?

hi, I am unable to use HEX2DEC function, i think a plug in is required but
cant find it. can anyone help me with that. i am using excel 2003 XP

Gary''s Student

Tools Addins...

make sure the Analysis ToolPak is checked,
--
Gary''s Student