-   -   Request for a Research Paper (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/453139-request-research-paper.html)

[email protected]

Request for a Research Paper

Dear All,

Please forward me the paper titled "The Role of Household-Level Characteristics in Predicting the Unbanked in Rural India: A Comparison of Eastern and Western Regions"

Auric__

bnarayana.cess wrote:

Please forward me the paper titled "The Role of Household-Level
Characteristics in Predicting the Unbanked in Rural India: A Comparison of
Eastern and Western Regions"

1) No.

2) Do your own research.

3) What the hell does that have to do with Microsoft Excel?

--
"Maybe," muttered Sam. "It is also as good a way of saying 'here we are'
as I can think of, bar shouting."