-   -   Date of the First Friday every month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/453047-date-first-friday-every-month.html)

[email protected]

Date of the First Friday every month

i want to create a date table for the first Friday every month
and another one for the second Friday every month
and a third one for the last Friday every month

any help ...

thanks in advance

Claus Busch

Date of the First Friday every month

Hi,

Am Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:39:09 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

i want to create a date table for the first Friday every month
and another one for the second Friday every month
and a third one for the last Friday every month

have a look:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTgYcU13VlIJ9tbWImTg

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

[email protected]

Date of the First Friday every month

thats great ... thank you very much
now if want to use this in my work sheet what i have to do ?
just copy them or i have to do something else ?

Claus Busch

Date of the First Friday every month

Hi,

Am Thu, 12 Jan 2017 01:05:13 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

thats great ... thank you very much
now if want to use this in my work sheet what i have to do ?
just copy them or i have to do something else ?

you can download the workbook and use it at it is.
Or you create a data validation with the expected years and refer the
formulas to the cell with the validation.
I would prefer the first solution (yellow background)

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

[email protected]

Date of the First Friday every month

thank you very much
i will try and will let you know how it goes

[email protected]

Date of the First Friday every month

i did the second choice and copied the formula and referenced it to data validation list
thank u alot

now i can use it with any day by changing the day reference number ,right?

Claus Busch

Date of the First Friday every month

Hi,

Am Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:39:11 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

i did the second choice and copied the formula and referenced it to data validation list
thank u alot

now i can use it with any day by changing the day reference number ,right?

=DATUM(C2;1;1)-REST(DATUM(C2;1;1)-2-5;7)+7*1-1
^^

you have to change that number
1 for Monday, 2 for Tuesday, and so on, 5 for Friday

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10