-   -   When I move a vertical border it deletes horizontal borders (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45278-when-i-move-vertical-border-deletes-horizontal-borders.html)

HMD

When I move a vertical border it deletes horizontal borders

Might be my PC.But when I add a darkened border horizontally or vertically,it
deletes the darkened borders I have put in the opposite or perpendicular
direction.Then you have to go back and redo all of those to have a solid
darkened border.Is any one else having the same effect?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions