-   -   Sorting Identical Data set in a work sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/45237-sorting-identical-data-set-work-sheet.html)

SAT

Sorting Identical Data set in a work sheet

I ahve got a work sheet containig two sets of Data, Both sets of data
comprised of 3 columns, SAy columns A B and C and F G H,
Fisrt column in ech data set stores Date, second column stores ID No/Name,
and Third column stores Value ( amount)
Now I want to Find whether the values entered in column A B and C appear in
column F G and H also say " there is an entry in A1 22-06-05, In B1 IT256 and
in C1 11475, now can anyone tell me iHow can I find all these three entries
in cells of column F, G and H

Thanx